So, when I ordered food, the security guard wouldn’t let me take it into the library. Yea, there are rules to follow but here’s my argument for why that’s ridiculous
2) My goal is not to destroy Gelman Library
3) I’m a big girl, I’m not going to spill
4) There are people doing way worse things than eating in the library
5) Everyone eats in the library
6) People are eating in the library as I write this
7) I PAY 50,000 dollars to go here, I should be able to eat a snack wherever I spend 12 hours studying!
Point is, there should be more food options open late near Gelman. Why don’t we ask Starbucks why they were closed in my time of need! Call 202-994-0202 (no email available). Oh and my personal goal is to eat food in a different place in Gelman every time I’m there until they allow 4th floor eating or until I graduate.