Sunday, January 24, 2010

Being Irish at GW

I am not a "girly girl." I am girly, but not super girly. However, on a recent run to buy an overpriced textbook, I could not contain my joy over some new clothes at the boostore.

With St. Patricks Day two months away, the GW Bookstore has put out GW Irish-pride clothes, and I LOVE IT!!

The shirt on the right was my personal favorite. They had shirts for girls and guys, and it left my Irish eyes smiling.

Although the bookstore is certainly the place to get price gouged for books, I do find things there I am willing to cough up the GWorld money for occasionally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]