Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Follow-Up...

... to my previous post. I also had some general questions about the effects of the bill to ask the students here at GW, but they didn't quite fit in with the direction I took that post in.

So here they are: Are you registered to vote in DC? If/when DC gets representation in the House, would you change your registration to here? (After all, we do get some pretty interesting characters on the ballot in this town...) Do you think DC should be getting representation?

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.


(Also, Re: Lindsay's comment to the original post: I know why Utah was picked as opposed to, say, Oklahoma or Utah - but with the need to satisfy swing Republicans no longer such a major concern, I wondered why Dems were even bothering to offer the second, balancing seat at all.)

No comments: