Friday, March 13, 2009

Things you must do before you graduate: a gift to the incoming freshman

Dear fellow graduating seniors,

First and foremost, I hope you all enjoy your final spring break as college students! This may be the last time you can live it up without feeling guilty.

Second, thank you all for making my experience here at GW such a good one. I have made some truly great friends and am thankful to have had such wonderful experiences at this university.

As a sort of gift to the incoming freshman class, I am working on compiling a list of things to do/not to do before you graduate. If you would like to contribute, please post a comment below.

Thank you all! I'll see you at graduation!

Sincerely,

Kaitlyn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to do:

Attend GW

JanaB said...

HA. HA HA HA HA HA HA.

The only reason to attend GW:

Living in DC.

Average Debt:

$100,000

Average Job:

None

Average People:

Average

This Blog:

Below Average

Anonymous said...

If you hate GW, why don't you transfer? Awww, I feel so sorry for you, stuck at a 50,000 a year University. Give me a break, do you know how many people would love to be in your position. You sound like spoiled brats.