Friday, April 11, 2008

Outdoor dining around GW

We've been focusing on some hard-hitting issues here at GWBlogspot over the last few weeks. I wanted to post something a little on the softer side this week, though something you, dear readers, can use.

With such beautiful weather, the last two afternoons have ended with me attempting to make outdoor dinner/happy hour plans. It turned out to be harder than I expected and I've decided there's a real lack of places to get a bite outside around campus.

Therefore, I've made a listing of some places around campus that have patios where you can enjoy the weather before its turns stifling...

* Tonic (2036 G Street, NW)
* Potbelly's (Ivory Tower)
* The Exchange Sports Saloon ( 1719 G Street NW -- better know for the club it turns into at night)
* 51st State Tavern (2512 L Street NW)
* F Street Bistro ( F St between 21st and 22nd)
* Nick's Riverside Grille (3050 K St NW)

View Larger Map

Please post any of you're favorites that aren't on the list!

1 comment:

Emily Berger said...

I liked this, thanks! There are a few tables outside Froggy Bottom Pub and sometimes Friday's, too.